Customer Quality Commitment
We intend to ensure that your training experience will encompass, to the best of our abilities, the most comprehensive customer service possible. In support of this effort, every Intense School class comes with a 100% Quality Assurance. Below Intense School has outlined our responsibilities to our customers and how we will fulfill them.
This includes our:
- Quality Assurance - ensures that during the first day of your classroom-based course if you are not satisfied and wish to withdraw: Upon notifying Intense School at firstname.lastname@example.org and returning the course materials in new condition, you will receive a 100% refund, less any applicable fees.
- Certification Assurance - ensures that you have the opportunity to re-sit a classroom-based course tuition-free (administrative fees will apply) as many times as needed for up to one year or until you obtain certification, whichever comes first. You will also have access to an Expert Mentor until you obtain certification. To ensure you pass the exam the first time, we recommend that you book the class 60 days in advance of the class start date to allow for ample time for pre-study.
- Human Capital Assurance - ensures a successful return on investment for employers. If an employer has paid the cost of a class for an employee who leaves within three (3) months of obtaining certification, Intense School will train an additional employee of the company with no tuition cost to the employer. (other costs will apply.) The employee taking advantage of the Human Capital Assurance must take training within 6 months of the original employee’s class end date.
Before You Take the Class
- You can contact us via email, phone (1-866-365-8401) or online regarding our classes during regular business hours, which are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m EST. If there are additional inquiries outside of regular business hours, we will respond to your request the following business day.
- We offer the following cancellation policy:
- We will give you three (3) days to cancel your training without penalty if enrollment is completed more than 30 days before the start of the class.* You are highly encouraged to book the class at least 60 days in advance of the class in order to maximize the benefits of the pre-study materials.
- Student substitution may be made at any time prior to the start of the class by notifying email@example.com at least one (1) business day prior to the start of the class. Fees may apply if supplemental learning materials have already been sent.
- If you choose to cancel your class and if it is at least 15 days prior to the start of your class, you can choose to transfer to the same class on a different date or another course of equal or lesser value for up to six (6) months from the start of the original class date. To reschedule your class, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fees may apply.
- We will offer you our best price available for the class you are interested in and our Training Solutions Specialists will identify money-saving alternatives or incentives if your schedule is flexible.
- We will inform you upon your request if the class date for which you would like to register is overbooked and immediately work to find you a suitable replacement.
- We will provide you a receipt/invoice within 10 business days of initial transaction.
- We will provide you with timely and complete information about changes including changing class dates, times, or venues or cancellation of the remainder of your class due to natural disasters, instructor emergencies, etc.
- We will inform you of this change in writing via email, personally via phone or in person in class as soon as the change is made.
- We will provide information on our cancellation policy in your registration documentation.
- Intense School will provide an Expert Mentor knowledgeable in your class subject who will be available for consultation upon request. An Expert Mentor is provided by contacting email@example.com. To make the most of the Expert Mentoring Program, we recommend that you book the class at least 60 days in advance of the class start date.
During the Class
- You will have an Expert Instructor(s) who is also a consultant within the field being taught, allowing for the transfer of real world experience and case studies. Your Expert Instructor(s) will be available 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. during the course via the phone number and email address provided at the start of the class.
- During Boot Camp class hours the Site Administrator will be available to handle any class related issues.
- We will provide you with the best and most appropriate physical learning environment possible to allow for a successful learning experience. This includes the lighting, seating, seating arrangement, and visual and audio set up. We will also provide you with the best and most appropriate learning tools for the class you are taking. This includes study materials, copies of presentations, computers, lab equipment and other tools applicable to your class.
- The curriculum taught will be the most up-to-date information and materials available.
- During our boot camp classes, we will provide you with suitable accommodations and breakfast and lunch packages are available for an additional fee. Any dissatisfaction in either accommodations or meals will be addressed by your site coordinator and resolved as quickly as possible.
- All printed learning materials given during the class are yours to take to be used as a personal resource.
After the Class
- You will receive your Certificate of Completion after the conclusion of the class and upon receipt of your post-class survey.
- A post-class Expert Mentor is available upon request to answer any questions you have about the course and will be available to you until you obtain certification or up to 12 months, which ever comes first.
- A Training Class Manager will contact you after the class to allow for an additional opportunity for feedback. Please be as honest and forthcoming as possible. We are eager to know how to better serve you!
If at any time you feel we did not meet or exceed your expectations or if you would like to share an experience you had where you received exceptional customer service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 866-365-8401. We will either work to resolve your issue immediately or will ensure that the exceptional customer service you received is recognized. We look forward to helping you achieve your training and certification goals.
*Once the cancellation period for the class has been exceeded, your class enrollment will be considered firm and you will be provided access to your supplemental study materials.
**Guarantee does not apply in the event of a disaster, natural or man-made. - See more at: http://www.intenseschool.com/about/quality_commitment#sthash.Xn3bdmiY.dpuf