Intense School’s Authorized Check Point CCSA R70 Certification Boot Camp is an immersion into Check Point Security Administration, with a focus on preparing students for the challenging Check Point CCSA Certification exam. a foundation course for Check Point's Security Management Systems, Security Gateway Systems, and deployment platforms. This course provides an understanding of basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Software Blades including Firewall, IPSEC VPN, IPS, Network Policy Management, Logging & Status, and Monitoring, URL Filtering, Antivirus & Anti-malware, Anti-spam & Email Security. During this course, students will configure a Security Policy, secure communications across the Internet, defend against network threats, and learn about managing and monitoring a secure network.
The class starts with step one—students build a Check Point Security System from scratch—and ends with hands-on exercises on active attack prevention.
Another critical difference to the Intense School way of delivering the authorized Check Point Boot Camp is that we make sure you are ready for the CCSA certification by providing you with our proprietary prep materials: every night of the class, you are assigned homework including practice exams and specific readings that will support your success in the exams on day 5.
Up-to-date courseware: We are using the authorized courseware, updated to R70, so you are ready for the latest and the greatest!
Authorized Check Point CCSA R70 Schedule
Your Company will Save Big on group on-sites of 6 or more students. Get Check Point Certification Training FAST on-site at your location for a fraction of the price of our public scheduled Boot Camps!
Check Point CCSA R70 Certification Boot Camp Benefits and Goals
Our five (5) day intense Check Point CCSA R70 Certification Boot Camp provides information technology professionals with in-depth knowledge of Check Point’s products that goes beyond basic installation, setup, and methodologies.
Only Intense School’s Authorized Check Point CCSA R70 Certification Boot Camp offers you the following benefits:
Who Should Attend
- Five (5) full days of intense instruction, labs and review with expert instructor, Simon Desmeules
- Intense School’s definitive, TOTAL immersion training experience
- Intense instruction with no outside distractions
- Lunch and Snacks provided daily
- Pre and post mentoring by top rated Check Point Certified Experts
- Expanded marketability and credibility as a security professional
- First-class Authorized curriculum (retail price of $600!)
- Top Notch Practice Exams for the CCSA
- In-person access to the top security experts in the industry
- Potential for salary increase and promotion
- Network Engineers
- Security Administrators
- Security Analysts
- Systems Administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Anyone responsible for installing and implementing the basic VPN-1/FireWall-1 NGX deployment and those who are interested in learning the more advanced FireWall-1 product and features with a hands-on approach.
Students should be familiar with:
- Windows operating systems (system administrator level knowledge preferred)
- TCP/IP and basic networking knowledge
- Students should have knowledge of basic router concepts as they relate to Layer 3 of the OSI model
Click here to get more information about this class!