Payment, Reschedule, Refund, & Cancellation Policy for Individual & Corporate Students
Early Bird Promotion Terms & Conditions- For Corporate Students Only
- Standard cancellation and reschedule policies may apply along with the loss of promotional discount.
- Student must completed course within 12 months of initial registration.
To Be Determined (TBD) Registrations- For Corporate Students Only:
- In the event that you need to reschedule your training and have been unable to select a date you are permitted to move your registration to TBD status.
- TBD registrations are valid for 12 months from the transaction date.
- You must select a valid class date within the allowable 12 month period or your registration becomes invalid and you forfeit any funds paid.
- TBD registrations must be paid in full at the point of registration.
Payment Policy: All invoices are in U.S. Dollars. Payments must be made in U.S. Dollars.
Payments via check must be drawn on a U.S. Bank Account
International payments with non-U.S. banks may be made via credit card and/or Wire transfer. Payment must be made in advance of your training with the exception of Purchase Orders, in which the terms of the PO apply.
Student Registration Policy
Students may register for any class as long as they meet the pre-requisites set forth by the certifying body. For questions concerning eligibility, please contact an account representative at 877-290-9507.
Refunds, Cancellation and No Show Policy
You may cancel or reschedule a class thirty (30) or more days prior to the start date of class at no charge. If you must cancel or reschedule with less notice, you will be required to pay a charge fee based on the following days until the start of class.
- Greater than fifteen (15) days, 30% charge to change or refund of full price.
- Less than fifteen (15) days, 50% charge to change or refund of full price.
- No shows are not eligible for refund. Can re-schedule based on availability.
Resit Policy: Students are entitled to “free tuition” to re-sit the same class type for up to on full year after the completion of the original training date. Students are responsible for the cost of hotel, meals, exam vouchers, courseware, books, pre-study material and/or administrative fees.
All Intense School courses are copyrighted. Any unauthorized duplication is not allowed. It is illegal to re-sell and re-distribute Intense School courseware without previous written agreement from Intense School.
Americans with Disabilities Act:
When registering by phone, mention any special accommodations you require in order to attend the courses listed on our schedule. When registering by mail or fax, please attach a letter with your registration form explaining your needs.
Classroom Based Registration Information
Classroom Based Course Tuition:
Tuition covers all Intense School proprietary course materials and your Certificate of Completion. Parking expenses you may incur are not included.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy:
Cancellations or Exceptions: No Shows: 100% forfeiture Cancellations: 30 days prior to start of class: 30% penalty of full price. Within 15 days
of start of class: 50% penalty of full price. Outside of 31 days of start of class: 20% penalty of full price. Reschedules: First time outside of 30 days: No penalty. First time within 30 days
: 20% penalty of full price. Any further reschedules regardless of timeframe will result in a penalty that will be determined by the nature of the reschedule
Student substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of class. A fee may be added where applicable. To avoid penalties you must request a substitution by providing Intense School with written notice through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
at least 15 business days prior to the start date of the course.
Boot Camp Payment, Substitution, and Cancellation Policy
: The Boot Camp Substitution and Cancellation Policy is the same as listed above, however if student materials have been provided when any cancellation occurs, an additional $250 fee will be charged.
For more information on this, please contact an account representative at 877-290-9507 to help you through this process.